READY TO LEARN MORE?
WE ARE GROWING!
We offer variety, fulfillment, and balance. Byrne Software works with both small and large companies, keeps up with the latest technology, and flexes your skill across industries.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS INCLUDING...
MEDICAL, DENTAL, PAID TIME OFF, AND A 401K RETIREMENT PLAN WITH A COMPANY MATCH.
YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack developer that is excited about developing Web, Cloud, and Mobile applications and takes ownership and technical leadership of their projects.
It’s important to have good client engagement, project ownership, and collaboration skills. You should be excited about technology and look forward to building real-world business software.
- Mobile, Cloud Development, and DevOps experience is preferred
- 7+ years of experience developing web applications
- Must be able to work directly with clients and end-users, write specifications and be able to develop the code
- Position requires strong coding skill
- Candidates will be involved in the entire spectrum of the development cycle
MID LEVEL DEVELOPER
We are currently looking for a full stack developer who has the skill and confidence to help deliver business software. Our developers are good communicators who collaborate with technical and business leaders and deliver what they commit to.
- 3-5 years of full-lifecycle development skills
- Ability to accurately estimate work efforts
- Desire to learn new skills and passionate about technology
- Strong SQL skills
We are looking for experienced GIS developers who are accustomed to working in a large commercial environment and have the ability to work with a strong GIS team with cutting-edge GIS technologies.
- Core responsibilities will revolve around developing with the ESRI Platform products including but not limited to ArcGIS Desktop 10.6, ArcGIS Pro 2.5 add-in development, ArcGIS Server geoprocessing
- Should have experience with multiple GIS integrations and familiarity with ArcFM tool.
- Development experience with ArcObjects, ArcGIS Python API and ArcPy. ArcFM AutoUpdater and FME experience preferred
- Automation skills with Python
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business. 7+ years of relevant experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting or project accounting including cost management systems to support project budget, forecast, and spend required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is required
- 2+ years of experience at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies preferred